Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Looking Back












I recently was looking at my pregnancy belly pictures and I realized that I didnt start this blog until after Cameron was born. Since this is our journal and I am going to publish it into a book I want to have these pictures in it. So, a little late but here is looking back at my pregnancy.
































The top two pictures are 17 weeks and 23 weeks. The next two are 27 weeks and 32 weeks. Then 36 weeks and 39 weeks. And the picture in the yellow shirt of just my belly is 40 weeks and 2 days, the day before I went into labor. The picture of me in the snow is in Utah and I was 29 weeks. And the picture of Bret, Christopher and me was at Thanksgiving and I was 18 weeks. Amazing how much you can grow! And since I would be upset if anyone else said it, and everyone else might have been afraid to say it, I got huge!

2 comments:

Thomas Family said...

so i finally got an account started at www.blurb.com, i don't know if i ever shared the website with you. Its so cool what we can do with our blogs. take care, ttyl

Courtney said...

Is this supposed to make me feel better? Thanks for posting the pictures and commiserating with me. It was nice to see that I'm not the only one who looks painfully overdue.