Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bath Time Silliness

Cameron doesnt think having two hands is enough so he shoves one of his foam letters in his mouth and holds it there while he fishes for other toys! I think its the funniest thing. Sometimes he holds it in there for a while so he can actually play with other things or try to shove more in his mouth. I think he is really truly teething now because he is super fussy all the time and he pulls on his ears a lot and he wants to be chewing or biting on something all the time. And the foam bath letters seem to work well for him because he loves to chew on them. I just keep waiting for those little teeth to show up!


I love his laugh! I had him laughing in the bath and I had to catch it on camera!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cameron has grown and developed so much since I saw him last. He is adorable and seems to be a happy baby. I am so excited to see him and everyone else.

Love,
Jenny

Kristin said...

That baby is starving- I think he's ready for a big Mac!
He's to cute.

Lauralee said...

what a cute boy you have! you are a great mom!

April said...

Love the laughter, it's the best! He's such a little sweetheart ... I look forward to seeing his smiles every time I come visit you!