Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just A Few Things...

It was a cold day and we had some errands to run so I had him in some warm comfy clothes. I just thought it was so cute! Although, Im not so sure he likes being bundled up much, I think he liked the "free feeling" during summer, no socks, shorts and a t-shirt. But I guess he is going to have to get used to it because in Seattle you have no choice! Unless it miraculously doesnt rain this winter... right.
Camerons friend Eva came over to play yesterday. They were born exactly a week apart! Evas Mom, Tiffany and I met in birthing class. It was really fun to watch them together. Cameron seemed so intrigued by another baby being in his house and playing with his toys. I just cant believe how fast they are growing up!
Finally! Cameron finally started grabbing at his feet and pulling them to his mouth. He has sort of grabbed them before but never like he is now. Sadly, this is the best picture we could get because once he notices the camera is out he puts his feet down and smiles. (I love his little chunky feet!)
The other night I was vacuuming and Cameron loves to watch me when I vacuum. He watches the movement of me walking back and forth with the vacuum. I was lost in thought and I looked up and Cameron and Bret were sitting like this watching me and I thought it was the cutest thing! I had to quickly snatch the camera and catch it before they moved.

No comments: