Wednesday, November 5, 2008

6 Month Check Up

(Cameron 6 Months)
Today was Camerons 6 month well child check up. He is 20lbs 12oz and 27in long. He is in the 95th percentile for weight and between the 50th and 75th for length. The doctor said he is growing well and that he looks great. He was glad that Cameron can sit really well, he said that only 50% of 6 month olds can sit unassisted, so thats good. He said he seems very smart and observant and strong. He said Cameron can start trying some finger foods that dissolve easily like cheerios and gerber puffs. All in all the appointment went well.

2 comments:

Richard and Diane said...

I can't believe how big he is. Dylan's 4 month appt is in a week, I'm excited to see how he's grown, he's huge. I think babies are a lot more fun when they can sit up, Dylan can roll but he's nowhere close to sitting. I love the video you have of Cameron chasing the toy in a circle, it's really funny and cute.

Kaye and Mike said...

I love this photo because I was playing with him when the photo was taken. I can't belieive how big he is getting.