Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So Glad When Daddy Comes Home

Every night when Bret comes home I hear his truck pull up and Cameron and I got to the garage door to meet him. The second Cameron sees him he smiles so big and starts flapping his arms and legs! He is so excited to see his daddy! I am attributing this to the fact that he loves his dad and wants to hang out with him, not that he is bored to death from spending all day with me and is happy to see someone to save him from me:) I think its the cutest thing to see him be so happy to spend time with Bret.

I remember singing this song in primary and it makes me think of the way Cameron is when Bret comes home each night.

I’m so glad when daddy comes home,
Glad as I can be;
Clap my hands and shout for joy,
Then climb upon his knee,
Put my arms around his neck,
Hug him tight like this,
Pat his cheeks, then give him what?
A great big kiss.

2 comments:

Queen Mimi said...

That is so adorable! Just wait; when you can be away from him that long he will have a happy attack when he sees you too! :)

Richard and Diane said...

Brooklyn loves that song. She likes to do the actions while I sing it to her. It's crazy to think how big Brody, Cameron, and Dylan are. I think it's a Madsen thing. Do you have Cameron in a convertible carseat? I think Dylan will need one by 6 months, he just looks huge in the infant carrier carseat.