Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Half A Year... Already?!

I am in utter shock that my little baby is already 6 months old. He isnt supposed to grow so fast. I feel like he was just born yesterday and yet I feel like he has always been here. I cant even remember what it was like without him. He is learning so quickly now. He pushes up on his arms and lifts his chest and tummy off the ground, he tries to pull his legs to his knees but cant yet. He just started scooting in a circle, he eats so many different things other than just formula, he is in 9 and 12 month clothes. He just started grabbing and pulling his feet to his mouth, he is getting closer and closer to rolling over. He babbles all the time! He sleeps longer and naps better. He is starting to understand toys a little bit, although he still loves to shove everything he touches in his mouth. And he is finally starting to get some real hair! Everyday there is something new he learns or does. I love being his mommy, its so much fun. I just cant believe that he is halfway to being a 1 year old! I cant wait to give him a little brother or sister (thats not an announcement...) and I know he will be a great big brother. I love my baby!

2 comments:

Kaye and Mike said...

6 months ago this time I was so excited to get my first grandbaby and what a joy he is! I'll never forget him being born. What a precious little spirit he has! Love, Mom

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

I hear you! I can't believe Kaylee is going to be 6 months in just a couple weeks too!!! I remember us walking around everywhere together trying to get labor going! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Kaylee is rolling over lots now. But still is nowhere near sitting. Cameron is so cute! I love the new pics of him!!!