Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blueberries really mean blue...

Cameron is having a lot of fun trying new things and his latest was blueberries. I made some blueberry pancakes for breakfast and I thought it would be fun to let him try them. It crossed my mind that it could be messy but I gave them to him and he loved them! Let me tell you, it was a mess! Luckily he didnt have a blue stained face, but it sure was blue until I cleaned him off. I love the first picture of him attacking them, its such a funny face he is making:)

1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

Okay I hope this make you laugh and not hate me. But if I imagine someone throwing a blueberry pie in your face I can totally see a resemblence of your son looking like you in that picture.
I just had to share that funny thought I had, lol