Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Little Boy is 2!

What can I say but holy cow time is flying! I cant even believe that this day two years ago I was meeting my precious little boy for the first time. He has grown and changed so much and so fast over the past two years. I feel privilaged to be his mommy and to teach him and take care of him. I love him with all my heart, more than he will ever know. I remember very clearly the first time I saw him. I thought I already loved him so much while I was pregnant, but once I saw his little face and held him that love for him grew a million times more. Even though he is growing up on me, he will always be my baby! Happy Birthday Cameron!

3 comments:

Kaye and Mike said...

We had a great time at the party last night! Cameron is such a sweet little boy!

Amy (Church) Thulin said...

Wow congrats! I can't believe how fast they grow. It is almost sad isn't it? When are you due with you second baby?

Lauralee said...

oh they grow so fast! that 2 years has flown by!