Wednesday, May 12, 2010

36 Week Update & Belly Picture

Today I had my 36 week doctor appointment. I am 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. I would have liked to be more than that but its better than nothing! Im pretty sure I will be more next week because after he checked me I started getting a lot of BH contractions and twinges so Im thinking he got some things rolling. The baby is riding low, he said he could feel my bag of waters and his head which is a good thing. I officially hit the 20lb weight gain mark too, which is no biggie, thats still not too bad as far as weight gain goes. Im steadily gaining a pound a week so with only 3 weeks and 2 days until my induction I will probably gain only another 4lbs max which is perfect. This pregnancy has been so different than Camerons in that regard. I gained a total of 50lbs with Cameron so Im going to top out at half the amount of weight this time. Thank heavens! Im measuring between a 34 and 35 right now and I should be at 36 so Im slightly small. My doctor said its no biggie as long as I dont stop growing and then I will have to have an ultrasound to be sure the baby is growing ok. Im so excited to be so close to getting to meet my little guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If your lucky you won't have to go full term!! My friends tell me that last month is the worst.