Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baby Shower for Connor

A few friends of mine from church put on a baby shower for me and Connor a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun and Connor got some really cute clothes:) If your wondering what the heck this is a picture of its from a game we played. I brought the 3D picture of Connor and the game was to mold his face out of playdough! It was really funny to see what people came up with. I sure hope he doesnt look like any of them!
The theme for the shower was "cravings" and since the most common cliche of a pregnant womans craving is pickles and ice cream thats what we had! My very talented friend Brittani made a pickle cake which was delicious! My mom, me and my mother in law Maggie.
Thanks Leah, Danielle, Brittani and Courtney for putting on the shower for me:)

1 comment:

Kaye and Mike said...

I had a nice time at your shower.