Thursday, May 6, 2010

Camerons 2 Year Check Up

We had Camerons 2 year doctor appointment and I was pleased to find out he is growing well! He is now 28lbs and 34.5in which puts him at the 50th percentile across the board. The doctor told me he was very highly impressed with Camerons speech skills. He told me a lot of 2 year olds talk but only their parents can understand most of what they say, but that Cameron is very understandable for his age, he understood everything he said. He told me I should get Cameron a program to help him start learning to read early since his language is so advanced for his age. Its always nice to hear your child is doing well:) He wasnt really a huge fan of the doctor, he screamed the whole time and kept saying "we go home! home!" It was kinda sad. But he survived! Now we have a whole year until we have to do it again.

No comments: