Sunday, May 30, 2010

38 1/2 Weeks.....

Here I am, finally in the last leg of my second pregnancy. I definatly feel much better this pregnancy than I did with Camerons but let me be the first to say Im SO ready to be done and have my baby here! Im just about as big as can be now. At my 38 week appointment I was 2.5cm dilated and 70% effaced which is really good! Babys head was still at -3 he said getting closer to -2 station, but my doc says a lot of times the babys head doesnt decend past that in second pregnancies until your in labor. Thank heavens he told me I have a "very favorable cervix" which means an induction will most likely be easy to get going. Im now at 22lbs gained, which if you remember my 50lbs with Cameron this is half of that! (Thanks to Zumba and a few lessons learned on my part) So... my doc is going to call Tuesday to schedule my induction for this Friday. I wont have a specific time until that morning. A nurse from the hospital will call me between 4-6am and let me know when we can come in, but it will for sure be that day sometime. Im getting so anxious and excited to meet my little boy. I am very thankful to my Father in Heaven that I have the opportunity to be pregnant with this sweet spirit and welcome him into our family, also that I have had a healthy pregnancy with no complications or problems. I hope Friday hurries up and gets here quick!

No comments: