Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick or TREAT!

Mickey Mouse looking so cute:)
Camerons buddies Hank and Max, the two firemen. Cant you tell how excited they all are by their faces?

Cameron and Hank trick or treating together. Cameron caught on really fast. But he wouldnt say trick or treat, he would just yell in his own way "treat!" and then start grabbing candy out of the bowl.
The black nose rubbed off through the night but he still looked cute. Here he is walking around trick or treating. His bag got so heavy (at least for him) but he refused to let me carry it, he wanted to.
Me and my baby!
When we got home he decided to empy his bucket onto a chair and sort things out a little. He had such a great time and loved it! I cant wait for next year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest Mickey Mouse I have ever seen. I wish I could have heard him saying "treat".

Lynda said...

Isn't Halloween fun when you have little kids? I loved that time. If I remember, I made a bumble bee costume for Nicky one year and you used it a couple of years later. So cute.

Bonnie said...

Cameron looks so cute in his costume!

Lauralee said...

that little mickey mouse costume is adorable.. but not as cute as the little boy inside it! :)

Kaye and Mike said...

How adorable he is! Thanks for posting the photos! I know grandma will enjoy them.