Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Brother or Baby Sister?

You read it right.... IM PREGNANT!
So now the question is will Cameron get to have a little brother or sister? We have a few weeks still to find that out. I am due June 10th 2010 and Im 9 weeks along right now. Somehow I have a belly already, but I love it! We are so excited to have another sweet little baby enter our family. I had an ultrasound done at about 7 weeks and I got to see its little heartbeat. I would post a picture but it looks like a grain of rice so when I get another scan in a few weeks I will post that picture:)

7 comments:

Richard and Diane said...

You weren't lying, you are showing. At least your belly is cute, mine is just huge. Congrats again! I'm excited for the kids to have more cousins closer to their age. Maybe you'll be a week late and the baby and Bret can share a birthday, but I know it's not fun being overdue. Hope everything else is going well with this pregnancy.

Thomas Family said...

Congrats again Liz! So fun to see you last week. You really are looking so cute as well as the perfectly showing tummy. Can't wait to hear what it'll be :D

Bonnie said...

I am so happy for you! You look very cute with your little baby bump!

Lynda said...

Congratulations. Always exciting news.

Lauralee said...

congrats liz... that is very exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am excited for you!

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

This is such a cute picture of you! I wish I had more of an actually bump like you, rather than just an overall thickness! So so cute!