Wednesday, November 18, 2009

18 Months, already?!

On the 4th Cameron turned 18 months old. I cant beleive how fast the past 6 months have flown by! He is growing into such a little boy and not so much a baby anymore. He had his check up a few weeks ago and he is between 26 and 27lbs, he wiggled so much it was hard to get an accurate number. And he is 33" long. I love my doctor, he snuck in a quick peek for me at Camerons appointment and gave me a quick ultrasound too:) He is really talking a lot more now, Im sure Im still one of the few people who can understand most of what he says but he is really learning fast. He has a bit of a new obsession with dinosaurs and animals. But still in love with balls and cars as always! I am always surprised at how much he understands, he is getting very smart. But let me be the first to tell you he is quite the handful! He has so much energy and I swear he is hiding a few more arms somewhere. I cant beleive that we are now on the 6 month countdown to his 2nd birthday!

No comments: