Wednesday, November 18, 2009

11 Week Ultrasound


(Its head on on the left, then its body and you can kinda see its little legs on the right)
Today was my doctors appointment and as always my doctor gave me an ultrasound. I just have to say I love this doctor. He is a different one then I had with Cameron, but he is 100 times better! He has an ultrasound machine in his office so he just has a little peek at each appointment. I couldnt believe how much the baby had grown! He snuck a scan in at Camerons appointment two weeks ago and my baby looked like a little bean. But now it looks like a baby! It was wiggling all over the place and moving its arms and legs like crazy. This is the best picture we could get cause it was so wiggly! We could see its little tiny feet kicking and it kept arching its back. I get to have another ultrasound next week or the week after to check my cervix length since I had problems with that when I was pregnant with Cameron. But this time I am going to the Medical Imaging place so it will be a better picture Im sure. I will post it when I get it! I am getting so excited for this little baby. Too bad I still have a LONG time to be pregnant before I get to meet it!

2 comments:

Kaye and Mike said...

How exciting! Thanks for sharing the picture. I wan't wait to meeet my new grandchild!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can see the shape of a baby taking form.