Monday, May 18, 2009

Recent Pictures

Since I havent been able to upload my pictures for a while I have a few built up. Here are some cute ones.
Ok I swear Cameron does wear pants... Sometimes it just not worth the fight after a diaper change. But we got him this phone and he figured out how to "answer the phone." We make a ring ring noise and he picks it up and puts it to his ear. Its really cute to watch.
He loves our broom, but I think its kinda gross to let him play with it so when I was at Target I saw this little broom and dust pan in the $1 section so I had to get it for him. He obviously knows what to do with them!
The other day I was cooking dinner and Cameron kept pulling and untieing my apron. So I took it off and put it on him. It was so funny to watch him run around in it! Then he got out a spatula like I was using, funny kid!
I love these PJs!
Cameron loves playing in our closet. He loves to pull on the sleeves of long shirts, or ties for dresses. So the other day Bret took down one of his shirts and put it on him. He was funny walking around our room in it.

No comments: