Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Few Cute Pictures

Nothing much has been going on here, but I figured I would post a few pictures from the last week. He just gets cuter and cuter every day!
This picture is just cute!
Helping Daddy mow the lawn!
We got this for Cameron as one of his birthday presents, we pulled it out a little early cause it was a nice day. But by the time we got it all ready it wasnt so nice out anymore, but we still wanted to see how it worked. Cameron had fun watching the water spray and I am excited for him to play with it this summer. It came with a slide too that you put on the side so he can slide down into the water.
This is a weird picture, I think its funny cause it looks like he is dancing!

1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

what a cutie!
Hey I got your message on my blog, but no I didn't get the evite email...sounds fun, I'm sure the kids and I could probably come, but Jay may not be able depending on the time of day. I'll have to text you my email address or call you tomorrow