Monday, May 4, 2009

Mini Birthday Party

I wanted Cameron to know that today was his birthday since his party isnt until Saturday. So I decided to invite my parents and Brets parents over for cupcakes to celebrate. I am no master cake decorator so this is the best I could do with cupcakes in a short period of time, but it was fun and Cameron loved the cupcake!
At first he just picked off the frosting and then he finally he picked up the whole cupcake and shoved it into his face. He was so cute eating his cupcake!
My parents brought him a gift and it was a Mickey Mouse blanket, it is so soft! He loves Mickey. Bret and I got him a little mini t-ball baby toy and a water toy for summer in the back yard. He had a great birthday!

3 comments:

Kaye and Mike said...

Thanks for having us over. We had a wonderful time! I can't believe he is a year old!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Cameron enjoyed himself even though I don't think he knew what everyone was celebrating.

I get more excited every day to see him at the end of May.

Lauralee said...

already a year.. wow.. what a fun year you've had!