Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our Garden is Growing!

This is our first garden ever! I have always wanted to do a garden, but I definatly dont have a green thumb and we have never really had the money to get one started. So this year, I made sure it happened. Its not the fanciest, but it works! So we bought some starters (tomatos, strawberries, a few herbs, etc.) and we planted some seeds. I am excited to have my own fresh grown vegitables this summer.

Here is a picture of my beans, corn and peas popping up out of the ground. I was so excited when I saw the first one growing, I was afraid nothing would grow. But we are on our way to yummy veggies!

4 comments:

Lauralee said...

it's looking great liz! way to go!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those have grown a lot since I saw them on Monday.

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

I like your garden! Hey thanks for coming last night, it was fun to have you guys there!
P.S. I guess Lance told some of our friends that we would go on a bike ride with 'em today sometime, and after that we have an elder's quorum game night thing to go to...so I dont think that we will be able to make it to the orting circus thing =( You should take lots of pics though and put them on you blog!

Kaye and Mike said...

Congratulations on your garden!