Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

My Aunt Jenny came to visit us for Memorial Day Weekend, she got in on Thursday night and left Tuesday morning. It was really fun seeing her and getting to spend time with her. Cameron had fun playing with her too! Silly enough, I didnt actually get any pictures of Cameron and Jenny together :( Jenny and I went to the craft store while she was here and got some paper to play around on my cricut machine. We cut out a bunch of cute things for a scrapbook page of her trip here. While she was here we all went to see Star Trek, Im going to give it a 3 out of 5... it was good, but not amazing. We went to dinner at Mama Stortinis (yum!) and while we were there I gave Cameron a lemon from a drink and he loved it! It was so funny, he would suck on it a minute and then he would squint his eyes shut and shiver all over because it was so sour.
The whole weekend my mom was feeling kind of sick. We were planning a BBQ on Monday but she started feeling so sick she went to the ER and ended up having appendicitis! So she had surgery Monday night to remove her appendix. It ended up just being Jenny, Christopher, Bret, Cameron and me for the BBQ. It was still fun though! Too bad my mom and dad couldnt be there.

My mom bought Cameron a little watering can to help me water my garden. He always wants to help, he tries to pick up the hose but he cant get any water to come out. So I gave him the watering can, but all he wated to do with it was put his hand inside it and splash around the water, funny kid. Here are some pictures from this weekend.
Cameron came down with a sinus infection, he had a fever of between 102 and 103 degrees all weekend. Every morning he would wake up with "green stuff" smothered all over his nose and face, poor boy. I took this picture because he looked so pitiful and this wasnt even the worst, this was after his nose had been wiped off... He is still a little sick, but getting better.
Cameron sporting my moms sunglasses!

1 comment:

Kaye and Mike said...

What a weekend! I'm glad I was able to spend time with the family, I just wish I had felt better and not missed the barbecue!