Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Baby is ONE!

Today is my babies birthday, I cant even believe he is already one year old! Time flies when your having fun. I am so thankful for evey moment of every day with him, he is the most precious little boy and I love him so much. I am grateful to my heavenly father for sending him to us. It has been a wild year, lots of learning on our part as well as Camerons. He has grown and changed so much. I have loved seeing him reach all his milestones so far, from reaching for things, sitting up, rolling over, crawling, pulling up and walking. I cant wait to see all the new things he will do this next year. I remember the first time I saw him and held him, those were the best moments in my life besides my wedding day. He will always be my little baby!

2 comments:

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

So cute! I can't believe Cameron is one! and Kaylee will be too in 3 weeks! It sure has been a fun year =)

Kaye and Mike said...

Where did the time go?