Monday, July 28, 2008

A New Milestone Met



The other day in the morning we went downstairs and I had him sitting on my lap and I picked up the remote to turn on the TV and all of a sudden he started batting at the remote like he was trying to touch it! I got really excited because he hasnt really started reaching for or grabbing things yet. So I held it there and he put his hand on it and started feeling the buttons and smiling. This was the beginning of it! Yesterday in his bouncer he started reaching for his toys and trying to pull them to his mouth but he only did it twice. Then this morning it was non-stop! He sat in his bouncer for almost an hour grabbing at the toys pulling them to his mouth and sucking on them. He is really becoming quite the explorer. I gave him a toy to hold and he held on to it and had it in his mouth but he kept dropping it every time I tried to get a picture of him with it up by his mouth. I am so proud of him! I am constantly amazed everyday at all the new things he learns and the way he grows.

No comments: