Sunday, July 27, 2008

Grandpa's Great, Grandma's Groovy!













Cameron loves his grandparents! And so do I of course. They have been so helpful and handy:) My mom stayed with us the first week after Cameron was born and helped me learn some things and did our dishes and laudrey and all the nice things she could. We REALLY appreciated that! And Im glad my Dad could let her go for a week. They have babysat a few times so that Bret and I could go on dates and they are just overall super helpful and always willing to lend a hand. Im sure the incentive of getting to hang out with their only grandbaby is greater than just being helpful, but we appreciate it regardless. The photo of him and his grandma is from the 4th of July and the one of him and his grandpa is from just last night! (Look how much he has grown in just a few weeks!) My mom is so funny, she makes time to come see him at least once a week and I think its great cause then he will know who she is. Bret jokes that one day when he gets a spread in a magazine for some fancy car he has customized he will thank her in the article for pushing him out into the garage once a week:) Joking, of course. In the end we can all say, thank Heaven for grandparents!

No comments: