Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dance Dance!

Last night my parents came down to watch Cameron so that Bret and I could go to the Dance Festival which was put on by I think 11 stakes in this area. We met up with our friends Aaron and Courtney and their son Hank. It was so much fun! It was really cool to watch all the different types of dance and I am so amazed by all these young men and young women! It must have been so much work to learn and perfect all these dances. I wish I could have done something like this when I was that age. They went through the ages of dance starting with the Pioneers and then from 1920-2000 they went through each decade and the styles of dance. It was at the Tacoma Dome and it was actually pretty packed. It was a nice way for Bret and I to get out on a date and Cameron enjoyed his time with his grandparents:)

No comments: