Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cameron Talking


So we discovered that Cameron really likes animal noises, he normally smiles a ton and sometimes tries to imitate the noise. He does this mostly with cow "moo's." So sometimes we will sit with him and make cow noises and everytime we make that noise he tries to too. Of course whenever we pull out the camera to try to capture this he doesnt do it... it always fails! So we tried to get him doing it, he wasnt very cooperative but this is the best we could do on camera. Dont be frightened by Brets bark... it was kinda scary and I think it scared him a little too lol. I think he is starting to teeth so he is constantly drooling so you get a little taste of that in this video as well. We are really enjoying all his funny noises he makes when he tries to talk to us. He is doing it all the time now!

3 comments:

Thomas Family said...

sooo cute Liz,
I feel like I was so distracted with my own kids when I was over there last week, that I didnt get to soak up enough of your son, thats why I'm glad we can continue to hang out. He's too cute.
Oh and by the way...
You'll never believe, but I know your friend Megan, you can check out my comment on her blog. So crazy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz!!
it's Branka :)

I am so happy you sent me a link for this, so sweet of you!
This is my email:
branka_82 at hotmail.com

Email when you can, I have TONS of Mia's pics to show you :)

Danielle said...

Cameron is so cute! I can't believe how big he's gotten!

Thanks for sharing your blog with me.

I set one up just yesterday morning so here you go. www.theortingpugmirefamily.blogspot.com

It's not nearly as exciting as yours but it will do for now.