Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tacoma Childrens Museum

Yesterday my friends Kate and Brittani and I took our boys to the Tacoma Childrens Museum. It was so much fun!! The boys had a blast and so did we. Afterward we had lunch at The Old Spaghetti Factory, it was delicious!
Cameron and I playing with blocks. This kiddo is obsessed with building tall towers. We have the same blocks at home and I swear I build at least 20 towers a day!
All three boys, Cameron, Janson and Oliver, drawing beautiful chalk pictures.
They have this whole area about food, growing it, buying it, etc. Here is Cameron loading fruits and veggies into the back of the delivery truck. I have to say other than the blocks this area was by far Camerons favorite.
Here are the boys putting apples (and potatoes for some reason) on the tree.
Here you had to turn the crank to get the bird to the top and then it would light up. Cameron was really good at turning the crank.
This was in the Art Studio. He was coloring a picture. It was very important that he use the skinny markers. We tried to give him the fatter ones but no, they wouldnt do. I thought about letting him finger paint, but decided it wouldnt be a wise choice if we wanted to walk out of there somewhat clean.
The main reason we went was because I had never been and was trying to find a place to have Camerons 2nd birthday party, which as of today is only 2 months away!! I cant believe it. So, since they had so much fun I decided this was the place. I cant wait to go back for his party!

No comments: