Friday, March 12, 2010

Another Messy Cooking Post and Bubbles!

The other day I had a ton of baking to get done and Cameron didnt take a long enough nap for me to finish while he was asleep. So I let him help me. In order to keep him occupied long enough I let him lick the beaters from the frosting and he was chowing down on the frozen blueberries for the muffins. He got to be a huge mess! So the cleaning up was the fun part. He has recently developed an obsession with bubbles, so he loves bubble baths. It was a lot of fun cooking and then cleaning up. Just ignore the crazy mess behind him...
Here he was mad at me because I wouldnt give him anymore blueberries, what a face!
What a cute boy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he enjoyed himself!

Nicky and Patrick said...

Hey, my mom is doing a baby shower for me on either April 10th or the 17th. That is when you guys are in town. Would you be able to make it on either of those days?