Monday, March 22, 2010

Chris' Farewell and Family

On Sunday we had Christophers Farewell even though he doesnt check into the MTC until April 14th, he was asked to speak this day. We had a few members of my dads side of the family come to visit and be there, my dads sister Jeanie and her husband Gene and his other sister Linda and two of her daughters Denise and Krista. It was so much fun seeing them all! Especially since we very rarely get to see them. Denise and I figured out it had been 12 years since we last saw eachother. And the others I dont think I have seen since my wedding!
Saturday night we went out to Claim Jumper for dinner. It was delicious!
Sunday after Sacrament Meeting. Christopher gave a great talk on the Preisthood. He is all suited up and ready for that mission!
Sunday evening we went to Alki, here is Bret with Cameron looking at the boats and cranes.
Cameron obviously very excited about the water...
(L to R) Krista, Me, Denise, Chris and Linda

3 comments:

Kaye and Mike said...

It was a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time.

Lynda said...

It was so much fun to see you all. We had a great time. See you again soon.