Monday, March 1, 2010

Belly Update

I am only a couple days away from 26 weeks along right now. I cant believe how quickly this pregnancy is flying by! I realized from my ticker that tomorrow will mean I have only 100 more days until my due date. Crazy, I feel like I just found out. I am so excited to meet my little boy. He is moving all the time now, wiggling around and pushing feet out and whatever else he pushes out. I have all my newborn clothes washed and folded and in his drawers. Cameron gives my belly kisses all the time. I ask him what his baby brothers name is and he says either "Coggor" or "Con." I cant wait for Cameron to meet him, I know he will be an awesome big brother. I feel so blessed to be pregnant with this little spirit. I already love him so much and I am so excited for him to join our family! Part of me really wants the next 14 weeks to fly by and part of me wants it to go slow so I can savor every moment of being pregnant.

No comments: