Monday, March 22, 2010

Baby Update and 3D Picture!


Today I had an ultrasound to check my cervix length since I had a short one with Cameron around this time in my pregnancy. Everything is looking great with the baby! Im glad to say he is now head down instead of breech. He is a wiggly guy, he was rolling all over while she was trying to get pictures, although he didnt want to move his hands from in front of his face. And he happened to have a foot up by his forehead for part of the scan too, how uncomfortable! But we managed to get this shot of him in the brief seconds he had his hands slightly out of the way. I think he looks a lot like Cameron did in his 3D pictures. Seeing his little face makes me so excited to hurry up and meet him! I cant wait to have him here and get to see what he looks like and what kind of personality he will have. I hope the next 11 weeks go quickly!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

He is so cute! I can't believe you only have 11 weeks left to go!

Kaye and Mike said...

Can't wait to meet him!

Amanda D said...

I can't believe you are due so soon! I can't wait to see what cute pictures you do with your new born and the two boys together!

Lynda said...

It was so fun to spend time with you last weekend. Because of this blog I felt like I already knew Cameron. What a cute family you have. See you again soon.