Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vinyl Cars for Camerons Room

After what felt like forever of vinyl peeling and applying I finished getting all the cars on Camerons walls! I love it! I still have little yellow vinyl dashes to apply to the black trim to make it look like a road but I need to find the energy and time to do it still. I am so happy with how his room turned out. He loves it too, every morning he wakes up and I hear him in there talking about the cars and trucks, he loves the busses since he seems to be in a bus loving phase right nwo. Im still unsure what to do with this wall. I think I might put up a few shelves or something, gotta think about it for a little bit. Also, he does have a dresser, somehow it managed not to make it into any of these photos, its just off to the right of this picture in the corner.

I always love seeing a finished project. Im glad it turned out the way I wanted and that it was actually really pretty inexpensive. Because I cut all my own vinyl all those cars cost me about $20. Then we saved on the bed since Bret made it, we already had the dresser and then the bedding was a pretty good price too. Even the paint we got happened to be a discontinued color so it was only $15 for a gallon. Thank goodness I have a handy husband and a cricut! Im pretty sure the vinyl would have cost me much more had I not done it myself.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable! You are so talented. What do you have in store for the new baby's room?

Lynda said...

So cute. Can't wait to see you guys in March for Christopher's Farewell.