Monday, February 15, 2010

Rocks

About a week ago we were having an unusually nice day out so I let Cameron go outside to run around. Funny enough he didnt really want to run around, just collect rocks and pile them on our porch. He spent a good 45 minutes collecting big rocks, digging in small rocks, piling all kinds of rocks! He is now obsessed with rocks. Everytime I put his shoes on to go somewhere he says "rocks?" becuase he thinks it means we are going back out to play in the rocks. We have gone out a few times, but our weather has been so crummy. This silly kiddo always amazes me at what he can find enjoyment in!
Piling the rocks on our porch.
Showing me a little rock he found.
Finding and picking up a big rock to add to his pile.
These bottom two he just looks cute!
The nice weather here and there is a terrible teaser, we cant wait for summer! He is going to love it since he is old enough to play in the backyard on his own while I just watch from the kitchen. I cant wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They don't come any cuter than Cameron. Your camera is taking great pictures but it helps to have an adorable subject.