Monday, February 8, 2010

First Night- My Big Boy!

Tonight is Camerons first night in his new bed and new room. We tried just laying him down and leaving the room like we do in his crib but he screamed and stood at the door crying. So after a while of that Bret went up to lay in bed with him. Then we switched and I laid with him until he fell asleep. He wanted me to rub his face and I sang him a few songs, finally after a while he fell asleep, we will see if he gets up and out of bed at all in the middle of the night. We put locks on his door so he cant get out if he does. I guess I will report how tonight went tomorrow! I just cant believe my baby is big enough to be in a new room and a big bed. Time is flying by way too quickly.

2 comments:

Lauralee said...

poor guy- it will get easier I am sure- hard transition though..good luck!

Kaye and Mike said...

So proud of him. I glad you got to spend time rubbing his face and snuggling with him.