Sunday, October 10, 2010

Quickie Family Pictures

Today after church my mom came over and so I took us all back to the river and asked my mom to snap a few photos for me. I just wanted one good picture of my family of four since I dont have one, is that too much to ask? Last time it turned to disaster. We went to the river, I set the camera settings for my mom and told her what I wanted and she took them quick before anyone could start screaming or running away and then I edited them real quick when we got home. Happily we got a few decent pictures. I like the first one the best and the others are extras. It was all I wanted, one photo of my family to hang on my wall. Thanks Mom!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beautiful family pictures!

Kaye and Mike said...

Love them all! They turned out really well.

Anonymous said...

Their great photos!!

Denise said...

these are FABULOUS pics! beautiful family!