Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Puyallup Fair 2010

I LOVE the fair and look forward to it every year. Now Im trying to instill the same excitment in my children. This year was Camerons first year he could ride rides and he loved it! We took him on the Tilt a' Whirl, me and my moms favorite ride, and that was a little too much for him. But other than that he enjoyed every second of his flying helicopters, driving cars, racing quads, etc. We gobbled up our own weight in scones and fair food Im sure but I loved it! Here are a few pictures from our adventure!
Yummy! Cotton Candy!

3 comments:

Kaye and Mike said...

We had such a great time! That was the night before grandma died. It was like the happiness before the storm.

Lynda said...

I can almost taste the sweet, sugary cotton candy! Looks like you had a great time. Your family pictures are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I heard about the tilt-a-whirl ride and that he was "done". Looks like you all had a fun evening.