Monday, October 18, 2010

My Photography

I just posted pictures from all 5 of my sessions I had this weekend, have a peek and let me know what you think! www.madsenphotography.blogspot.com I had the opportunity to work with twins for the first time which was fun and a little crazy lol. I feel like my photos are improving every session and there is nowhere to go but better! Im loving this so much, its so much fun to meet all these new people and spend time with and meet so many beautiful children. Im thankful that my business is doing so well in such a short time!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Elizabeth your photography is amazing! ALL the kids are so cute. I especially loved the twin boys with the complete opposite expressions. Did someone or you make the matching blankets and hats? So cute.

We Three Madsens said...

Lynda,

Thanks for the compliment! I feel like my photos are getting better every session. Those blankets were theirs. Their friend made them for the boys, thats how they tell them apart lol.