Monday, December 7, 2009

Cute/Funny Moments

Cameron has been doing such silly things lately that just crack me up! Here are a few I caught on camera...
Reading the newspaper ads. Each week Bret and I sit on the couch with the ads between us and check them out. Lately Cameron has started in on it too. He picks out an ad he wants, usually Big 5 and he reads it and points to the pictures. So funny!
A few weeks ago my brother spent the night so he could watch Cameron for me while I got an ultrasound. When we came downstairs Cameron started putting the blocks on Christopher and this is what it turned out to be, he was covered in a mound of blocks. The funny part is that he put them on him one by one and then took the back off one by one.
Lately Cameron has really enjoyed watching cartoons in the mornings and then at night when before he goes to bed. Every now and then he sits on the couch and pulls his blanket up and wraps himself up in it. I just think its cute!
This blow up ducky was used in the bath before when he was between and infant bath and being able to sit in the bath on his own. But now he thinks its the best toy ever! The other day he put it up on the couch, climbed up into it and started chatting on the phone as if he were having a complete conversation with someone on the other line. Such a funny boy.

3 comments:

Lauralee said...

that duck bathtub is great! he is sure a cute little guy!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures ... especially of him reading the newspaper!!

Kaye and Mike said...

Darling pictures! I see he uses the Mickey Mouse blanket we gave him.