Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Morning 2009

This Christmas was so much fun! Cameron actually understood a little bit, at least he understood the concept of opening gifts and he got excited about them. He was so cute! My grandparents got him the little tikes car and we had it set up for him when he came down in the morning. He loves it! He is so cute riding around in it.
Cameron opening his stocking. He got a firetruck, a few hot wheels and the Fisher Price kids medical kit. (Maybe if we play doctor sometimes he wont hate the doctor as much...maybe?)
Riding around in his car with his new construction vest on.
Playing with his GeoTrax from Grandma and Grandpa Madsen.
Opening up his tools, he loves these!! He wanders around the house "fixing" things. He calls them "toos."
Cameron with all his toys from Santa, plus the car from his Great Grandparents.
Scary morning makeup-less me... laughing at Brets wrapping job. He got me Adobe Photoshop so I can hopefully start pursueing photography a little bit like I want to with our new camera from his parents (Nikon D3000). He wrapped it in a giant box with car brakes in it to make it seem heavy. Silly, but he did have me fooled!
Bret with his new golf bag. I got him this and a shop vac, also Cameron picked out a model car for him.
We had a great Christmas morning together as a family!

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

what a loot little Cameron got! how fun.. christmas with little ones is so fun! love those little cars! curt used to push our kids in theirs and then lay himself down on the top... it made the wheels all goofy.. I wouldn't recommend it, but my kids loved it!