Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cameron loves his "Boos"

In case your wondering his "boos" are his rain boots, thats what he calls them. I saw these at Target some time ago but they were always out of his size. The other day I happened upon a pair in his size, finally! He is in love with them! He insists on wearing them around the house or honestly as often as I will let him. The other morning he wanted to wear them right after he got up. I had to snap a picture cause he looked so cute with his pjs and boots!
Then after I took him out of his pjs (I often let him run around in a onesie cause he likes it) he once again insisted on wearing them. This was hilarious looking! He started being very evasive and running away from me so this was the best picture I could get. So adorable still!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Grandma enjoyed seeing the pictures on your blog.

Lauralee said...

so cute! luke started wearing cowboy boots when he was about 2 and now its lovely moon boots... easy to put on and go..his little rainboots are so cute!