Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Afternoon

A picture of Mt Rainier we took a little trip out to get. It looked so beautiful on Christmas and we wanted to test out our new camera.
My family came over Christmas day to open gifts and celebrate. My Aunt Jenny was in town which was a lot of fun. We only get to see her about every 6 months.
Cameron helping my Dad open one of his gifts. We got him a BYU sweatshirt and some ties.
Cameron laying on his Mickey hooded towel my parents got him. That kiddo loves Mickey Mouse! They also got him some Mickey PJs and my brother got him the dinosaur he is holding.
My brother in his new BYU sweatshirt and showing off his CTR ring we got him.
My mom with her picture of the Provo Temple I made her. We also got her Star Trek the new movie.

My aunt got us an Olive Garden gift card and some really yummy chocolate! Bret got a Seahawks shirt and I got a Michaels gift card. We also got an external harddrive to backup all our fabulous pictures we have taken!

After Camerons nap we took him for a walk to the park behind our house in his new buggy car. He had so much fun!
My mom and Aunt Jenny.
Cameron in his buggy car, really enjoying himself.
Christopher, Jenny and Me.
Me and Jenny.

2 comments:

Lauralee said...

what a fun Christmas! how fun to have your aunt jenny here!

Anonymous said...

It was a great Christmas! Thanks for having me!