Monday, July 27, 2009

This kid cracks me up...

My boy is so silly. He has the funniest sense of humor and will laugh at almost anything. I love that about him, he has such an infectious laugh. He loves to climb up on the couch and jump around and laugh. He even puts his mouth on the couch pillows and blows to make funny sounds. Here he was crackin' up playing on the couch.


Last night we went outside to water the garden and try to cool off (Its been so hot here!). Cameron loves to play with the hose and just plain water in general. So Bret was playing with Cameron by shooting the water in his watering can really fast. He thought this was absolutly hilarious. I had to catch his laugh. I just love this little boy, he is so cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't help but laugh when you watch him having such a great time. Very funny!!

Kaye and Mike said...

He really does like to laugh! That is such a cute video! What a delightful little boy he is!

Lynda said...

I can't wait to meet him soon. Loved the laugh....made me laugh too.