Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun in the SUN!

Today a few friends of mine and I all took our kids to the park. Its such a beautiful day, we didnt want to waste it. I wasnt sure if Cameron would actually be able to do much or play on the toys, but he had a blast! He was walking so well, I was amazed. He walked all around and giggled a ton, he loved playing with older kids. I had a lot of fun watching him, he was so cute!
This was his first time in a swing other than his infant swing. He laughed so loud and thought it was so funny. A few ladies behind me stopped to watch him and listen to his laugh and they commented on how adorable it was. He was just cracking up. I think this will have to be a common occurance this summer, we will be at the park a lot.
Here is a video of him playing.

2 comments:

Kaye and Mike said...

What a cute video! I can't believe how much he is growing up and changing.

Lauralee said...

loving these sunny days! what a fun summer you have ahead.. great age for the park!