Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Swim Class

Today was Camerons first day of swim lessons. We got there a little early so I let him walk around a bit, he wouldnt leave the windows looking in at the pool. He kept pointing at the pool and talking jibberish. Then he would turn around and look at me to make sure I was listening. I was a little afraid that he wouldnt like it or that he would cry the whole time, but he really enjoyed the class. When we first got into the water he started laughing and splashing around. A few times he even acted like he just wanted me to let him go so he could do it himself, which obviously I wouldnt do, but he is just so confident. I am so glad I signed him up. I am excited for our next class on Thursday.

2 comments:

Lauralee said...

I love that Y.. so much fun up there! enjoy the classes!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like such fun. You have such great ideas all the time!