Thursday, September 16, 2010

Slow Down Connor!

I swear it was just yesterday I was pregnant with this little guy wishing he would hurry up and get here. But here he is 3 1/2 months old already! Time is going way faster than it should. He is really starting to enjoy sitting up, he likes to hang out in the Bumbo. Even when I put him in his bouncer or lay him down he is lifting his head up tryin to pull himself up. He has really developed a good out loud giggle/laugh and it just melts my heart, I love it! He is all smiles a lot of the time and is still such a good baby. He has his 4 month appointment in 2 weeks so Im excited to find out how much he has grown. I wish I could just slow down time for even a day. I already miss the newborn stage, its come and gone so quickly!
Dont tell me thats not the cutest little boy you've ever seen! (Besides Cameron, of course:)

3 comments:

Lynda said...

They are so cute. Love the new hairdo!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!! It is interesting to see the difference between him and Cameron. They have similarities but don't look a lot alike.

Kaye and Mike said...

Yes, besides my own children, your children are the cutest! I can't believe how fast he is growing!