Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pacific Science Center

A few weekends ago Bret was playing golf with his buddies so my parents and I took Cameron and Connor to the PSC. Cameron had never been so naturally he was pretty excited. We took him in a 3D showing about airplanes. I think sometimes the 3D scared him because every now and then he would start to freak out and we would have to take his glasses off. But he enjoyed it anyhow!
Me and my mom on the water hampster wheel.
Looking at dinosaurs, I think Cameron would have stayed in there all day if we had let him!
In the spaceship... At one point I pushed a button that counted down from 10-1 and then said blast off and started shaking a little bit like we were really taking off. I said "we're taking off Cameron!" and he started freaking out that my Dad and Connor werent in there with us too, he thought we were leaving them behind! So funny.
Playing in the water, we need some of these toys at home!
Cameron was a bit apprehensive about touching things in the tide pool. So was I, I wont lie... Im not a huge fan of sticking my fingers in water with squishy animals.
We had lots of fun, thanks for the fun Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Kaye and Mike said...

We had a great time and built some fabulous memories!