Thursday, September 16, 2010

My New Do

I have had short hair since I graduated high school. I have tried time and time again to grow it out, but every time I give in and chop it back off. Well, when I started trying to get pregnant with Connor I decided I wouldnt cut my hair until after I had my next baby. So I started growing and did just that. I had a trim or two along the way but thats it. If you know me you know it was really hard to not cut it! But I grew to love my long hair and was actually afraid to chop it off. But, the time came where all I was doing was putting it in a pony tail and only doing it on Sundays. In order to be rid of my "frumpy mom pony" I decided it was time...
Before.......
After!!!
I love my new haircut! I am forced to do it so I feel put together and much better. And it only take about 10 minutes to do, start to finish, which is fabulous!

1 comment:

Amanda D said...

I love the new look! It makes me want to get a bob! I love little baby's in pants and your kiddo's are adorable.