Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Zoo

A few weekends ago we took a family trip to the zoo. It had been about a year since we had been and Cameron was so excited to see the animals! My favorite part was when Cameron and I got to feed the giraffes. I cant believe how huge they are up close. Cameron was so excited when the giraffe ate the lettace out of his hand.

Cameron also had a great time petting the goats. It was difficult keeping him from chasing them, since he loves to chase any and everything. But he did pretty good and had a lot of fun.
Connor also enjoyed his first trip to the zoo. At only about 4 weeks he just slept the whole time.
Cameron and Daddy looking at the Orangutans on the bridge.
Cameron and Daddy looking at elephants together. Cameron loves elephants.
Me and Cameron riding the carosel together. I was surprised, Cameron really wanted to get on, then once we were on he was scared and wouldnt sit on the horse. Once it started moving though he warmed up and had a blast. It just shocked me that he was scared of it.

I love going to the zoo, we all have such a great time together!

No comments: