Wednesday, July 28, 2010

8 Weeks Old

My little baby boy is already 8 weeks old! Im telling you, time is flying even faster than it did with Cameron! He is growing so fast and Im loving every second with him. He is really starting to fill out and chunk up, which I love. He smiles all the time now and is starting to make little squeal noises like he is going to laugh. For the past few weeks he has been "talking" a lot, making all kinds of "ah-goo" noises. He is such a great baby, he sleeps until 5:30am then wakes up to eat, falls back asleep and doesnt wake up again until 8-8:30am. To me thats amazing! Technically he will be 2 months on the 2nd of August which is in 5 days and he has his 2 month appt on the 5th. I cant wait to see how much he has grown!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

He is growing so fast. So is Ellie. I too love the chunking up part. They don't stay tiny babies very long!