Thursday, July 1, 2010

Brother Moments

Even though we definatly have our difficult moments and a tad bit of jealousy... Cameron really loves his little brother! I feel bad because lately he will say things like "put baby Connor in the swing Mama" or "No feed baby Connor Mama." But he is slowly but surely getting used to having a baby around. He loves to play with Connor. It can be a little dangerous to let them play together, Cameron has no concept of being careful, but we are getting there.
I just took this picture today:) Cameron was so excited to jump in the picture with his baby brother. Arent my boys adorable? :)
This is a toy that Cameron really enjoyed as a newborn. Unfortunatly I dont think Connor will get to enjoy it in the same way since everytime we pull it out Cameron jumps under it too and swings at the toys himself. But the two of them have fun under it together:)
The other day Cameron was playing with his cars and trucks and he told me he wanted Connor to watch him play. So I set the bouncer down by where Cameron was playing and Connor watched Cameron for a while. It was so cute, Cameron was explaining what he was doing. He would say things like "Look Connor! It scoops and dumps into the dump truck" and "Take the muck to the dump." So silly and such a boy. I have a feeling Connor is going to love playing with cars and trucks too!

I love watching my boys together, there are some very sweet moments. Cameron loves to give Connor kisses. Every morning he comes into my room and asks to see the baby. He helps me all the time and I can tell he loves his brother. I ask him "Do you love your baby brother?" And his response is "Yes" everytime:)

1 comment:

Kaye and Mike said...

How sweet, remember the other night when I was there and Bret told Cameron Connor left and he got so upset?!